Start your career with the creators of World of Tanks.
Join our 3-month paid internship in Minsk!
In this role, you will support the creative team with day-to-day tasks, pitches, internal projects, develop ideas and concepts for 360-degree integrated campaigns. Working closely with the entire team and especially with your mentor, you will get a first-hand look on how an international in-house creative agency functions on a daily basis and the opportunity to learn about concepting, creative copywriting, public relations and more.
You will work as a duo with the art director and the full agency team to provide a constant flow of creative ideas at all sessions, contributing in all sorts of ways, including: executing creative projects/concepts in a timely fashion, and finding multiple ways to answer a proposition or request to handle project presentations. Additional responsibilities will include preparing ideas/concepts in deck form, presenting to internal and potentially external customers, and assisting the creative, strategy and client teams with any and all tasks as assigned.
An ideal candidate is in their last year of university or communication/advertising school, on route to a creative career and has knowledge of creative concepting and presentation as well as extensive online, digital and social media engagement.
Great research, conception and communication skills are a must. The creative intern will also be required to understand the difference between an idea, an execution and mechanics—in addition to understanding how ideas fit into broader brand and communication strategies. Lastly, strong candidates must possess the ability to work with others in think tanks and work teams within a highly creative and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and production schedules.
Applicants must meet all of the criteria below to be eligible:
- Graduates of advertising schools, last year bachelor or master students majoring in communications, advertising, or marketing
- A passionate video gamer
- Up-to-date on the industry and knowledgeable experts on Wargaming products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills and ability to develop presentation materials that are clear, concise, and intriguing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Ready to work the full time period: from June 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- A portfolio with work samples demonstrating your skills (the work can be from personal projects, schoolwork, or previous internships)
- The completed Creative Copywriting test task provided by the Creative Agency
A creative copywriter with 8 years’ advertising experience; winner of more than 40 international advertising festival awards, including 2 Young Cannes Lions.
Graduated from Hyper Island Creative Innovation Program, Wordshop Academy (Moscow, Russia), Eurobest Academy (Hamburg, Germany).
- Full salary
- A relocation bonus
- Coverage of all costs including the visa, tickets and insurance
- Full assistance for registering in Belarus
- A corporate apartment for a month
- Support while looking for your own place
Minsk is a modern city, with an impressing historical appearance and young heart. It’s green, spacious and full of light in the day and neon at night.
Business-wise, it is one of the biggest booming global IT hubs of recent years and is progressively known as the “Silicon Valley of Europe”.
– James Birtles, Senior English Copywriter & Advisor