Wargaming Forge International is a 3-month paid internship within a pioneer of the free-to-play gaming industry. Apply now to contribute to first-class, large-scale game titles while promoting them across the globe—and beyond as we collaborate with the International Space Station from time to time.
We are looking for a European student with graphic design and art direction skills or a student looking to improve these skills. This is a good chance to join our team of skilled specialists to gain valuable experience. We’re on the lookout for an ambitious candidate who is both motivated and a talented graphic designer ready to come up with new ideas and become a part of the Creative Agency for the next 3 months.
- Key visuals
- Promo assets
- Layouts for prints
- Text layouts
- Identity for events
- Good Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator
- Layout and typographical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- A high-level portfolio
- Ability to learn new things
A graphic designer with experience in event design, creating key visuals and advertising materials, as well as supervising complex projects.
- Full salary
- A relocation bonus
- Coverage of all costs including the visa, tickets and insurance
- Full assistance for registering in Belarus
- A corporate apartment for a month
- Support while looking for your own place
Minsk is a modern city, with an impressing historical appearance and young heart. It’s green, spacious and full of light in the day and neon at night.
Business-wise, it is one of the biggest booming global IT hubs of recent years and is progressively known as the “Silicon Valley of Europe”.
– James Birtles, Senior English Copywriter & Advisor